#1 MrLichreaver

MrLichreaver

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOldham

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:45 PM

So i have gotten back into wow recently, and the guild i am in is not going anywhere soon, is there any appetite to create a guild on WoW with members of the UL Community?

Let me know and i look into forming it. Will need an idea of a realm and such people will want to play on and whatever.

Regards,

Lich

opdula2ecd1.png

#2 MrLichreaver

MrLichreaver

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOldham

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:52 PM

Ok so with the new expansion being announced, this would be the perfect time to form up the guild and get it up and running and decide how and what we want to do.

I am happy to run everything but if you have experience running raids/pvp teams or guild in general i would welcome your aid.

Will be a Horde Guild, realm of choice is up for grabs.

Let me know

Lich

opdula2ecd1.png

#3 Elyseon

Elyseon

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:24 PM

While I don't have plans to move from Nordrassil on a permanent basis or go full time Horde, let me know once you've picked a server and I might just pop in.

#4 turel2

turel2

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 07:50 PM

Horde sounds good

#5 MrLichreaver

MrLichreaver

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOldham

Posted 09 August 2015 - 07:50 PM

***09/08/2015*** UPDATE

Guild is now formed on Draenorr EU called The Cabbage Crew

There are some none UL community fans in there, as i needed them to sign the guild charter.

Add me on bnet MrLichreaver#2189 and whisper me for an invite in game

opdula2ecd1.png

#6 MrLichreaver

MrLichreaver

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOldham

Posted 15 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

***15/08/2015*** UPDATE

So the guild has been up and running for a while now, and holy shite, we have had some fun, we have had people helping reach other out, doing dungeons together and being active in guild chat, which is exactly what i wanted.

The goal of the guild, is to be an Omni-guild, i envision multiple teams doing what ever, Hardcore raider?, you can set a team up for that, Casual raider - this is a team i will be running, PVP'er i would welcome you, hell even if you are the altoholic and just love questing and levelling and dicking around with others in the guild.

We have been bolstered in numbers with Kiri and Sty both having characters in the guild, but they wont be active in the guild as often as some of us,

If you are interested in running a team, then let me know.

***Minor Update***

I have iisted us on the guild finder, as much as a pure community guild would be awesome i doubt we will have the interest to keep it purely community focused, i will not be randomly inviting these people though, i will be talking to them to get a feel for what they want to do.

I will do my utmost to make this guild the best i can.

opdula2ecd1.png

#7 Technogeist

Technogeist

Advanced Member

• Noob
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:03 PM

I would sign up if I trusted myself to go back to this game. Alas... 

Good luck with this.

#8 AngusMacFarlane

AngusMacFarlane

Dedicated Member

• Super Supporter
  • 238 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh, Scotland

Posted 16 August 2015 - 11:36 PM

God damned the lot of you. All you lot talking on twitter and Sty and Kiri as well is making me want to reactivate my sub... I'll add you on the battle.nets Mr Lich

• Morboute likes this

"Listen closely Brothers, for my life’s breath is all but spent. There shall come a time far from now when our Chapter itself is dying, even as I am now dying, and our foes shall gather to destroy us. Then my children, I shall listen to your call in whatever realm of death holds me, and come I shall, no matter what the laws of life or death forbid. At the end I will be there. For the final battle. For the Wolftime." - Final words of the Primarch Leman Russ

"We are the Storm! We are the fury!" - Logarth Maclir, of the Storm Wardens, at the Cleansing Vigil

#9 Morboute

Morboute

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:46 AM

I was just about to say the very same thing as Angus.. but i'll add ye after i have had some sleep.

#10 Mintake

Mintake

Pure Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts
  • LocationGuernsey

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:20 PM

Nothing will ever tempt me back. The new expansion will likely be a turkey

Nooob1.jpg

#11 Numptie

Numptie

Community Leader

• Moderators
  • 772 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:24 AM

Added you Mr lich ill be on most the day levelling something or other

my B-net account is TheFeckwit#2912 

#12 Elyseon

Elyseon

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 02:40 PM

Nothing will ever tempt me back. The new expansion will likely be a turkey

That's what they all say... and then they end up coming back anyway. ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

#13 Numptie

Numptie

Community Leader

• Moderators
  • 772 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 06:46 PM

but theres explosions

#14 GamingDeku

GamingDeku

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLiverpool/UK

Posted 22 August 2015 - 11:48 PM

I haven't ever really posted on these forums but I do read em a lot and I do play WoW and I enjoy UnitLost. However I'm currently in a guild with real life friends and friends I have made in the guild so I don't wanna leave the guild for obvious reasons, but I would like to get involved with the UnitLost guild (only found out about it through the last pubcast :) ) so if youse wouldn't mind adding me on the real id that would be sick because I do wanna get involved :) I have a lvl 100 holy priest geared with a fair amount of normal HFC and have been told I am a pretty good healer, don't wanna believe it like cose it's dickish to be egotistical, and I have a lvl 62 warlock alt and 34 rouge I am currently levelling. I've got a 90 mage as well but she's sorta in some realm transfer hell cose I started one but then cancelled it and the game never sorted it out properly but I cba atm to sort it out xD. I would be happy to heal on any dungeons normal, HC and mythic and if you are raiding I would be happy to help with the healing :) and also I would be happy to help with boosting chars :) and for my lvl 62 or 34 I would be more than happy to quest/dungeon with anyone up for doing so :). I should also point out I am only 17 (18 in December) if that is a problem (which I hope it isn't :) but I know some guilds don't play with anyone in their teens cose they can be arse holes and I also play on the Horde which is the side I would assume the guild is on, if not well all this post was a waste of time xD. Also if your hosting a TS server that would be sweet :D

Battle Id: GamingDeku#2276

edit:

Also my healer ilvl is 687 

• Stylosa likes this

#15 Feldandfart

Feldandfart

Pure Member

• Moderators
  • 1,364 posts
  • LocationSunny Devon, Raining 8 days out of 7

Posted 23 August 2015 - 01:15 AM

Though Lich is running the guild and ultimately it's up to him. I will say this welcome to the forums and the community, age shouldn't be a factor, as long as you aren't the aforementioned immature DICK and yeah we have a TS server (which gets a fair amount of use from the community) the ip is 109.169.93.49.

Have fun.

Cry HAVOC and let loose the Unit Lost Cabbages of WAR!!!!

Feldbanner.jpg

#16 GamingDeku

GamingDeku

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLiverpool/UK

Posted 23 August 2015 - 10:59 AM

Thanks very much :)

#17 Stylosa

Stylosa

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:14 PM

Welcome :)

sty_sig.png

#18 KeplersConjecture

KeplersConjecture

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:26 PM

Anyone got time to help me grind my Priest up before the raid? I'll be on most of tonight. 

#19 MrLichreaver

MrLichreaver

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOldham

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:29 AM

***Update 31/08/2015***

Hi all thought i would give a end of month update.

I have to say i am absolutely shocked at how well the guild seems to be doing (even if we do have to put up with Sloth), we had our first guild event on Wednesday and ran the entirety of TBC Raid Content in 3 and a bit hours (2 100s with us). Was still so much fun having to constantly be a SatNav for Kieran was great and we all enjoyed it.

For me, this is why I started this guild to begin with, to have fun with a bunch of like minded people, to which i have also made a guild website so we don't clog up these forums with raid tactics and stuff like that, not done much with it yet, as I simply haven't had time but please head over and sign up at http://thecabbagecrew.enjin.com/ I will be throwing some money at it soon to keep the plan we have on atm, but if you want to help me out, it would be appreciated.

As more and more people start hitting 70/80/90/100 we will be running more and more end game content. I am now looking for people who want to lead their own teams to get in touch with me so we can discuss what you want to do and help you get it started.

Thats it for now.

See you in game.

Lich (in game: Kaineo/Naythan/Lichreaver)

opdula2ecd1.png

#20 Miigi

Miigi

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:00 PM

Need anything in particular? Haven't played in months on end but want to join the crew. Melle dps is what i do best but i can and have played every class to a degree where i'm usefull...just not mage ;P. So i can level something up, i like leveling and server transfers are a bitch :) (will most likely play rogue hunter or lock...just seems daft to level a fourth rogue)

miigi.png

Battle.net ID: Miigi#1199

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users