#21 Ramshacles

Ramshacles

Dedicated Member

• Supporter
  • 174 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 October 2015 - 08:47 PM

Hi Guys,

I just made an alt on the Dreanor server and requested Guild membership. I will try my best to level up as quickly as I can as my main characters are on The Sha'tar. I don't want to pay the exorbitant Blizzard transfer fees!

I've made a Paladin, but haven't chosen a class yet. If there is anything particular the Guild needs, let me know :)

'I am gone though I am here.'

#22 Elyseon

Elyseon

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 11:47 PM

So how's the guild project coming along? Haven't heard anything more about it since it kicked off.

#23 Ramshacles

Ramshacles

Dedicated Member

• Supporter
  • 174 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:48 PM

It's a bit quiet until the new expansion is released but a few of us are levelling our alts. Mostly at weekends :)

'I am gone though I am here.'

#24 MrLichreaver

MrLichreaver

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOldham

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:58 PM

Yeah i designed the guild to get the majority of people in before Legion which is how it has turned out.

opdula2ecd1.png

#25 MrLichreaver

MrLichreaver

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOldham

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:18 PM

*** Guild Update 04/03/2016 ***

So as you guys probably know the guild activity has been pretty thin on the ground in the last few months, turns out most people are now on permanent breaks until Legion has is its release date confirmed, or Legion itself launches.

I am keeping tabs on the guild constantly and diving on and off every now and again.

Once the Beta goes live, i will begin to start ramping recruitment though the roof with hopefully some help from you guys.

See y'all in Legion.

Lich

opdula2ecd1.png

#26 Mintake

Mintake

Pure Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts
  • LocationGuernsey

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:28 PM

This MMO us not dead yet then?

Nooob1.jpg

#27 MrLichreaver

MrLichreaver

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOldham

Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:30 PM

Not yet Mintake Legion will either kill it, or be the best thing they have ever done

opdula2ecd1.png

#28 irishpeacockz

irishpeacockz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCork, Ireland

Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:48 PM

Legion seems to be all or nothing then i guess.

#29 MrLichreaver

MrLichreaver

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOldham

Posted 05 March 2016 - 09:14 PM

seems that way Irish, from what i have seen so far, it is ultra fan servicey, but honestly, form seeing the DK Frost Artifact and Enhancement Shaman Artifact intros, i am ready for it (DK Main and Shammie will be my main alt)

opdula2ecd1.png

#30 irishpeacockz

irishpeacockz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCork, Ireland

Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:16 PM

Not gonna lie Demon Hunters really do interest me. In my opinion i think Blizzard have put WoW on the back burner. They have moved into to other projects like overwatch and hearthstone. I mean when is legion scheduled for release like September or something ? Thats like a year of no content. We saw a similat thing happen between MoP and WoD.The content of WoD was good but there was simply not enough of it. To me Blizzard seems to have just said fuck it and made this one ultra fan servicey and as you said lich if this expansion fails WoW is pretty screwed.

#31 MrLichreaver

MrLichreaver

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOldham

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:42 PM

*** Guild Update 04/06/2016 ***

Hi all, pretty much a copy and paste job from the last update, guild activity has now all but halted. Just wondering if you any of you are coming back for Legion?

The Guild will be still be there for the foreseeable, but ideally I do not want it to turn into a bank guild for me if people decide they are now done with WoW.

I am trying to recruit as well, the only problem is, so are all the established guilds on the combined realms so I doubt we will get any new blood.

Hopefully see you all in Legion.

Lich

opdula2ecd1.png

#32 Elyseon

Elyseon

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:15 PM

Might check it out eventually, if I can pry myself from getting all those alts in order for the Legion prepatch. (Compulstive altholic here)

#33 irishpeacockz

irishpeacockz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCork, Ireland

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:57 PM

Im pretty hyped for legion to be honest and hopefully i will be ditching my lame ass laptop for a decent PC set up, see ya in azeroth lich :)

#34 MrLichreaver

MrLichreaver

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOldham

Posted 03 July 2016 - 08:57 AM

*** Guild Update 03/07/2016 ***

Hi Guys, so i entered a competition on wowhead and won a Legion Beta key, and i have to say....WOW the game has been totally revamped, holy shit. not really done much in various zones and what have you but i have done the Demon Hunter start zone, and it is fucking epic. I am not sure if it is just on beta but it looks like they have removed "mob tagging" so you will be able to complete most quests pretty quickly. The world objectives look to have been re-done as well. All in all, things are looking up.

Now onto The Cabbage Crew, obviously I formed this guild when I was heavily involved with the Unit Lost community on a regular basis. However, recently i have not been a member of the community at all, not very active on here, and I am not really keeping up to date with the content as i'm not into Overwatch that much.

With that being said, im still going to keep the guild up and running because there are some who are coming back for Legion, the question i have to put to you all is, would you like someone who is not really active in the community to be leading the community guild?

If not, I will gladly hand the reigns over to someone you want to see run the guild, I will be happy running my own raid and dungeon team.

Let me know.

Lich

opdula2ecd1.png

#35 irishpeacockz

irishpeacockz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCork, Ireland

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:33 AM

I don't see a reason to hand over the reigns lich, we are all in the same community some more active than others. Ever since the streams have stopped I haven't really felt a sense of community at all so you are not on your own there, I am fine with you leading the guild now and always :)

#36 Kamatsu

Kamatsu

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • LocationQueensland, Australia

Posted 06 July 2016 - 03:41 AM

*** Guild Update 03/07/2016 ***

Hi Guys, so i entered a competition on wowhead and won a Legion Beta key, and i have to say....WOW the game has been totally revamped, holy shit. not really done much in various zones and what have you but i have done the Demon Hunter start zone, and it is fucking epic. I am not sure if it is just on beta but it looks like they have removed "mob tagging" so you will be able to complete most quests pretty quickly. The world objectives look to have been re-done as well. All in all, things are looking up.

Lich

The changes to mob tagging is not just for the beta, it's a major change they are bringing to the game - finally. They had already done this to some extent in either MoP or WoD where named quest mobs could be tagged by multiple ppl not in groups, but most mobs were the same fold tag system. They are expanding it so that this now applies to any mob in Legion - so just like in games like GW2, if multiple ppl attack a mob they will all get credit for the kill and thus get xp & loot. I don't believe this will apply to previous expansion & base content though, but I could be wrong on this.

#37 MrLichreaver

MrLichreaver

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOldham

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:15 AM

*** Guild Update 16/07/2016 ***

Hey guys, so if you didn't know, pre-patch data downloaded over the last couple of weeks, it goes live on Tuesday 19th July. I will now be in the process of getting the guild website back up (it's in earlier post), and also ramping recruitment up. I will need some help with this to cover times when i am at work and such, so if you can please let me know and i will give you the recruitment macro.

**Patch 7.0.3 Notes**

http://eu.battle.net...otes-15-06-2016 so you can be prepared.

Also if you pre-purchased Legion (i did, don't hate me) Demon Hunters will be available to play.(i think)

opdula2ecd1.png

#38 MrLichreaver

MrLichreaver

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationOldham

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:43 PM

*** Guild Update 11/08/2016 ***

Well guys the time is upon us 7.0.3 is now Live which is the legion Pre-event and i have to say it is fantastic the Invasions are so much fun to accomplish and the gear sets you up pretty well for Legion itself. Demon Hunters are also live for those pre-ordered Legion, and just like on Beta, the are so much fun to play, even more so as i don't have to deal with the latency on Beta realms. We have also started to recruit and ramp up the ferocity we do it with. I am also now looking to building the teams for Legion.

I hope to see more and more of the cabbages come back to the game over the next coming weeks. If you are planning on coming back, or joining us with a new character, you can find myself, Volarno or Arthemes online and we can all invite to the guild.

We also have a guild discord Discord as well (use the link)

Hope to see you soon, Azeroth needs you.

Lich

opdula2ecd1.png

#39 Spinstral

Spinstral

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationKristianstad, Sweden

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:13 AM

Are we still doing this on Dreanor ? Legion looks awesome and I am 98% on the way back to wow (GF gonna kill me)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users