5 replies to this topic

#1 BustRobot

BustRobot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationLancaster, United Kingdom

Posted 08 April 2016 - 01:26 PM

So interest in Overwatch appears to be high in that cabbage Sty's streams, and I have been thinking for a while about the possibility of creating teams for Ranked Battle plays since for something like Overwatch it's better when played with people who communicate, and since we're a bunch of bloody cabbages we of course talk with each other.

Doesn't necessarily have to be organized stuff or for UnitLost streams either, just getting each other added on the battle.net friends list means people to play with too. Once the game is released after May 24th we could probably organize at least one night a week for full on Ranked Team games as well.

If you'd be interested just say so in here and start making yourself a friend list in battle.net!  (Just be sure to give your BlizzID if it's different from your usual name on here)

#2 Swatmat

Swatmat

Advanced Member

• Noob
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:02 PM

im up for it, it seems overwatch is better with a dedicated team anyway

Cry woe, destruction, ruin and decay, the worst is death, and death shall have have his day

#3 Flappers

Flappers

Pure Member

• Super Supporter
  • 634 posts
  • LocationPoznan, Poland

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:40 PM

A whole month we gotto wait for those who didn't get into this closed beta :(

But once the game is released, I'm up for it.

Flappers#2663

#4 Shadow88

Shadow88

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationToowoomba, Australia

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:02 PM

I'll withhold throwing my own hat into the ring until I can actually play it and see if I'm any good (though even if I am, competitive stuff like Ranked Play never really appealed to me).  Although why post this in the MOBA sub-forum and not the FPS one?  The only aspect that Overwatch shares with MOBAs is that you play specific characters with abilities (one of which is considered an Ultimate) rather than classes who differ only in their weapons.  Battleborn's more of a MOBA than this is.

My YouTube channel (Latest video: System Shock Remake, Pre-Alpha demo)

The accompanying blog (mostly for stuff I forget to mention in the videos or that I don't want to do a video of)

#5 Swatmat

Swatmat

Advanced Member

• Noob
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:47 PM

added you flappers, anyone feel free to add swatmat#2315

Cry woe, destruction, ruin and decay, the worst is death, and death shall have have his day

#6 Elyseon

Elyseon

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:51 PM

I got into the open beta, though I'll have to wait a bit longer for my full version key since I got it through a reseller, which although cheaper, only provides them on launch day. Once that hurdle is out of the way, I'll likely try to set some time aside to play with you lot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Overwatch, Team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users