59 replies to this topic

#1 Stylosa

Stylosa

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:06 AM

ts.unitlost.com or 109.169.93.49

This is the official Unit Lost TeamSpeak server. Make sure you lot bookmark it. If anyone has any channel ideas or anything like that, then fire away I'm all ears.

sty_sig.png

#2 Lasikuu

Lasikuu

Pure Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:39 PM

I wonder if the TS-server should have a password? One that you get by visiting the site/forum and/or making an account?

QQ

#3 Kirioth

Kirioth

Unit Lost

• Admin
  • 665 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:49 PM

I'm starting to have similar feelings Lasikuu.

At the moment the bloody thing is overrun by Egyptian IT Technicians, who refuse point blank to do what I say. There may be a short, sharp burst of bans going down at this rate.
  • turel2 likes this

#4 Ryko

Ryko

Pure Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:06 PM

I'm starting to have similar feelings Lasikuu.

At the moment the bloody thing is overrun by Egyptian IT Technicians, who refuse point blank to do what I say. There may be a short, sharp burst of bans going down at this rate.

instead of filling up the ban list, i do think a password would be better. For now I've been doing the childish thing and using passworded channels with names such as "EGYPTIANS ARE WELL GAY" and I usually get about 3-4 poke messages back with abusive messages I won't post on here. :P

So wrong I know.... :cry:
E8500 @ 3.8ghz|8gb DDR2|GTX560 Ti OC 1GB|120GB Vertex|3x 1TB F3 |32" 1080p
U7300@ 1.7ghz|4gb DDR3|335M GT 1GB|320GB|11" 720p

#5 Kirioth

Kirioth

Unit Lost

• Admin
  • 665 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

I kicked one for the very legitimate reason of "Crazy name." and he told me I couldn't ban him. I intend to have a word next time I see him.

Then ban him.

We're not putting a password on the server. It'd be easier, yeah, but it would also make it less attractive to gamers who just want somewhere to chat while they're having a session. If needs be, and if they continue to make a nuisance of themselves, the current residents will be banned, one by one if necessary.

They've been given the use of several channels that have been made especially. If they don't keep to those channels, they'll get a kick, then a ban if they do it again.

#6 Dhimmi

Dhimmi

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

if you want i can have a chat with the egyptians, gives me the chanche to train my swearing in arabic (

#7 Synarchy

Synarchy

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

They just want a place to train their IQ for scholarship lmao... seems like you guys are sorting it pretty roughly, I don't have any problem with them but most of the time TS does seems pretty empty and they do make use of it lol

#8 Dhimmi

Dhimmi

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

They just want a place to train their IQ for scholarship lmao... seems like you guys are sorting it pretty roughly, I don't have any problem with them but most of the time TS does seems pretty empty and they do make use of it lol

i wil log on tomorrow to have a chat with them :) ( then my degree has some uses after all :P)

#9 Synarchy

Synarchy

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:01 AM

Just something I want to point out for fun... o.O?

The TS Server is in complete mess, there are way to many random channels with pointless names ... that is all.

#10 Kirioth

Kirioth

Unit Lost

• Admin
  • 665 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:02 AM

We've tried being polite. We set up a channel with sub-channels for them to use. They ignored it. We told they could make their own channels. They ignored that too. We asked them to keep to one channel, instead of spreading themselves across the entire server. They ignored us.

Personally, I lost patience when one of them demanded we make an admin of the server, then told us that he could do what he wanted.

I've made a channel called EG IT for them to use, with 5 sub-channels. If they use those channels, and those channels only, I'm happy to let them stay. If, however, next time I come to have a blast on LoL, invite the team to the server, and find that the Egyptians have spread themselves across every channel but the Admin channel, then there will be trouble.

#11 Synarchy

Synarchy

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:22 PM

however, next time I come to have a blast on LoL, invite the team to the server, and find that the Egyptians have spread themselves across every channel but the Admin channel, then there will be trouble.

Sounds like fire will rain down upon the Egyptians. The Wrath of Kirioth!! lmao

#12 Synarchy

Synarchy

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:29 PM

I notice everybody has the rights to make their own channel and the dudes using our TS are just flooding with their channels, that has nothing to do with games and I'm pretty sure that UnitLost.com TS server is a place for ppl to talk about games and have team set up for talking in games, not for "DB Project" or "MUFIC". Not saying its bad but it seems as though they can do whatever they like.

#13 Kirioth

Kirioth

Unit Lost

• Admin
  • 665 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:02 AM

I notice everybody has the rights to make their own channel and the dudes using our TS are just flooding with their channels, that has nothing to do with games and I'm pretty sure that UnitLost.com TS server is a place for ppl to talk about games and have team set up for talking in games, not for "DB Project" or "MUFIC". Not saying its bad but it seems as though they can do whatever they like.

They've had their chances. It's kicking/banning time!

#14 Toytown

Toytown

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:25 PM

Teamspeak 3 is now available from the app store for iOS based devices (iphone etc).
The android version will be released in a few days!

#15 Lasikuu

Lasikuu

Pure Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:30 PM

Teamspeak 3 is now available from the app store for iOS based devices (iphone etc).

Yay! Now I can talk with my friends on the... Phone?

QQ

#16 Ryko

Ryko

Pure Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:27 AM

I also have to thank you for banning the whole of egypt :lol:

#17 Toytown

Toytown

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:58 PM

Teamspeak 3 is finally done.

iOS and Android versions are available from the market place and you should be able to update your PC version to the latest, by simply restarting it

Link to Android Web Market for phones which can't find it yet - https://market.andro...om.teamspeak.ts

#18 Lasikuu

Lasikuu

Pure Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:25 AM

Seems I can't create temporary channels anymore?

QQ

#19 Ryko

Ryko

Pure Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:53 AM

yup seems like it, maybe Stylosa will shed more light on why its changed.

#20 Stylosa

Stylosa

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

The server is being updated tomorrow, I'll go over the permission when that's sorted :)

sty_sig.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users